Many times in life we feel trapped or alone. It is as if nothing is going our way. Perhaps you constantly think you just can’t get a break. Maybe you even catch yourself saying, “Why me?”
Today I want to talk about peace of mind and how it has to come from you and only you. You are the only person holding you back. That’s right. I said it. When you realize that you have a choice in the way that you feel, peace will follow. It just will. Think about this, even prisoners are free to choose their own thoughts, regardless of their situation. They still have a choice when it comes to their feelings.
If you are feeling trapped, I want you to repeat to yourself “I am bigger than this. I am stronger than this. There is an innate wisdom inside of me that helps me to overcome this.” Whether you believe it or not, you are a magnet when it comes to your thoughts. Have you ever heard that saying, “What you think about, you bring about?” This is so true. Whether you are thinking positive thoughts or negative thoughts, your Subconscious Mind doesn’t know the difference! It just gives you more of what you FEEL & VISUALIZE. It is that simple my friend. So when you are thinking that things will never get better, well guess what? They won’t. You are energy and you are attracting the very things you don’t want. You must realize this in order to take that next step in getting your power back.
No matter how much you have studied this. No matter how educated you are, you must use the tools that you have been taught. This has to be applied. And this must be a daily routine. And if you think about it, you are very good at thinking about what could go wrong. Why not change the way you think?!
A way to help you with this is Meditation or Hypnosis. They really are the same. You allow yourself to get into a relaxed state. Focusing on breathing The goal is to get in contact with the All Knowing Universal Mind. Call it whatever you want. The mind of God. It really doesn’t matter what you call it. It is within each and every one of us. If you don’t believe in God, think about how amazing you are as your blood pumps through your veins right this very minute and how there has to be something much bigger than you are aware of. Spirit. Like I said, I don’t care what you call it. It is there. Meditation is important because it is the key to contacting and maintaining contact with this Universal Intelligence. Through this contact, it’s power and intelligence is manifested and demonstrated in your life.
You will notice that you will have a much more positive attitude and outlook when it comes to your life. You begin to see little miracles in your life and you begin to have a desire to play in this game we call life. It becomes fun and you look forward to new opportunities. You may have an overwhelming sense of love and that you have released FEAR. A deep sense of knowing that you are always taken care of. You are infinitely guided in everything you do and life begins to feel like a dance. If something doesn’t work out like you had thought it would, it’s ok, because in your heart and mind you will know that something much better is on it’s way.
Here is a Meditation you can do while staring at a candle. I personally love the Candle Meditation. I love staring into flames….LOL! I think a lot of us do. Have you ever noticed yourself at a campfire just lost in deep thought while staring at the fire? There is something very mysterious about it.
1. Light a candle and make sure that you can see the flame. Take a few deep breaths and continue to relax your breathing.
2. Stare into the flame for 2-5 minutes. You may begin to get sleepy. If so, it is ok to close your eyes after staring at the flame even after a short while.
3. After closing your eyes, imagine that flame flickering between your eyes. Notice the light within you flickering and allow that light to fill your head and then the rest of your body.
4. Now you can take this time to imagine a difficult situation in your life working out for you. That’s right. See it working out. Notice how that feels when you have overcome this obstacle in your life. Really feel all those good feelings. Notice what you are wearing & who you are with. Perhaps people are congratulating you on your success.
5. Allow all these good feelings to fill your Spirit. An now take a few minutes to say THANK YOU. That’s right. Thanking Spirit for everything you have and all that is about to come. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!
6. Open your eyes and have a beautiful day knowing that your every need is being met. You don’t have to know how, it just is!!!!
Isn’t this a much better way of feeling and looking at your life? Why on earth didn’t you decide to do this years ago? Because you are a human being that has to learn and grow. It’s all good. I still love you!